Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Deadly Motaba Virus

Ok so I don't have motaba, but I do have bronchitis. I went to a walk in clinic today and for under $50 dollars I got an office visit and a wicked drug cocktail. 

The producers hired two new craft service broads after sending the vile cunt who was craft service back on a plane to MKE. They're pretty awesome and making some rad shit. The main lady made us dutch apple pie from scratch last night. They're making all kinds of crazy shit like shepherd's pie and lettuce rolls. A masseuse was also hired to service the cast and crew. I know the good life right? Not so much. Now don't get me wrong these people are nice as can be and very concerned about me getting better, but knowing what is needed in terms of hiring, they're a little off. After today it's Vinnie, Krieger, and me if I'm not down again. I'm sure they could easily find some grips or p.a.'s on craigslist that will work for experience but that doesn't seem to be the most important thing. One lady's job is to entertain Metcalf's kid all day(and to make sure he gets his daily cheeseburger). 

A couple things I forgot to mention: Vinnie coined the term "bad boot" whenever the RED doesn't boot correctly. Also, Vinnie has been taking a minimum of two showers per day and announcing to everyone whenever it is a "3" shower day. Mike's been busting his ass. Whoever is making call sheets finally seems to have figured out that we go over every estimated time allotted so they're trying to adjust for it. We've had one 10 hour day, 18 being the average. Tate promised to try to keep turnaround to a 10 hour minimum. The first few days he seemed to be on edge and close to losing it. He seemed more confident yesterday though. Over the last few days Vinnie has been obsessed with showing us the Brando black dick sucking photo and I'm pretty Krieger has been scarred for life....

I'm gonna pass out now, the antibiotics are making me a little lucid.

No comments:

Post a Comment