Saturday, January 10, 2009

Home Alone

So yesterday I only worked one of the night scenes which was at this 1670's fort. If we went over an hour they charged us for the next hour. The goal, the producers told me, was that our only option was to not go over. So over course we go an hour over and dangerously close to three. As we were wrapping our lead actor had it out with our director pretty much within earshot of everyone. I lost count of how many F-bombs the actor said. The director charged him with not trusting him. The actor mentioned loud enough that he came down for no money. I have been hearing that our actor has been being a colossal A-hole to some of the girls on the picture, but he was nice enough to me, Vinnie agrees with me here. So this morning Metcalf got today's sides with a note saying "Tate rewrote the ending, here are your new pages".  

I'm still out today, getting better though. Everyone is supposed to be off tomorrow which will be good for everyone: me so I can be hopefully 60-80% Monday. And for everyone else who have been working straight since January 2nd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment